Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

VCU Update

So the past weeks since my interview at VCU have been fun. This morning, I was able to take a group from our BYU Health Management Association to take a tour of the hopsital I did my internship at. We got to see the hospital and learn more about some stories than a few of us could stomach. No one passed out thankfully. We got to hear a good view of why health care costs so much and then met with the Associate Administrator to ask some questions. It was a good experience.

I stuck around after the tour to talk to my old boss about grad schools. He told me I should call the program assistant at VCU to see where I stand on the waiting list. I decided to call. I found out there has not been a waiting list formulated, and will not happen until after April 9 (the next interview day). Then we will see who gets the spots. So it looks like more waiting. My boss told me I shouldn't worry because there are plenty of guys who will decline offers. I will keep everyone updated as soon as I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment