Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Busy Week

Last week was probably the busiest of the whole semester. I had two classes on Monday and two classes on Tuesday due to our negotiations to have no class the week of Thanksgiving. I feel it was worth it to have the whole week off, but after those two days of four classes, I was tired. We showed up to class Monday morning and our professor assigned a project to define "quality of life" and figure a method Medicare could use to reimburse to improve quality of life. Sounds interesting. Due the next day. So my group and I had to scramble to get some ideas down and without any hesitation, I was nominated to present. Great! No pressure! Then that evening we had to compile a paper and presentation for a finance project. Then came Tuesday. I presented on quality of life in the morning, prepared more for finance, and then presented that evening with my group in our finance class. Then home, to finish a five page paper on Good to Great by Jim Collins. Wednesday morning, busy...by this time I had gotten a cold and was barely breathing. Once I finished class on Wednesday, I got to work on more homework due Thursday. Once class started on Thursday, I felt like I could start to rest. It may not sound a lot, and as I write it down, I don't feel it was. I think the combination of little sleep, lots of work, and getting sick made the week harder than usual. Now time to gear up for finals, then heading north for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment