Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Internship

I know it has been a long time since I posted anything. I have started working at Gonzaba Medical Group here in San Antonio and do enjoy it. I have the opportunity to work with an alumnus from my program which makes it better. I would say the best part of the internship is that I work under the CFO and am able to learn more of the finance side of the business, which I feel compliments the operational experience I had in my last internship in a hospital. Of course, I am not working on the most glamorous projects that are going to receive any kind of award, but I am learning a lot. I do wish I had more time to dedicate to work, but with school and my wife working, and managing time everyday to play with our daughter, my schedule is full. I feel very lucky to have this opportunity and to be at a program that opens doors daily for me in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment